Spread the love
Puttin' on the Ritz
Sometimes, less is more. Here's a simple recipe you can make at home, with kids, and even while camping! A super easy list to pack, and the preparation couldn't be more simple. Reader Recipe Award 2018 Winner -- thanks Troy Holmgren!
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 Box Ritz crackers (try the Cheese Ritz)
- 4 fillets fish of choice (white fish recommended)
- 1/4 cup flour
- Mix eggs in a large bowl and set aside.
- Put half a box of Ritz crackers into a resealable bag and crush to crumbs.
- Put enough flour on a large plate to coat the fish.
- Dredge your fish pieces in the following order: fish into flour, then into eggs, then into cracker crumbs.
- Fry the coated fish in a generous amount of butter at low-medium heat, flipping twice until golden brown on both sides.
- Finish with lemon pepper and fresh lemon and or zest to taste.
Want to win prizes and see your recipe published? Enter now…enter often!