Spread the love
Esther’s Famous Hot Crab Dip
Here is my famous hot crab dip recipe found at Brown's Bay Resort:
- Slow Cooker
- 8 oz cream cheese package softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shucked Dungeness crab a 2-lb. crab gives you about 16 oz. of meat
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine all six ingredients; stir in the crab last. Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours or until heated through.
Serve with crackers or baguette and enjoy!