This is a household favourite salmon recipe for the whole family. It’s one of the first recipes that won over my kids, especially my daughter Lily, who’s a vegetarian except for “fish that daddy catches.” Just a few simple ingredients make this dish an enticing easy dinner at home, at the cabin, or even camping. For camping, just wrap in tinfoil for the barbecue or on an open fire with grill instead of oven baking.
CREAMY FETA DILL SALMON
Just a few simple ingredients make this salmon recipe an enticing easy dinner at home, at the cabin, or even camping.
- 4 Wild salmon fillets
Renée’s Gourmet Greek Feta salad dressing
(found in the salad section—cold)
- Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 sprig
- 1 tbsp
(1⁄2 for use, 1⁄2 for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Coat a baking pan with olive oil.
- Place fillets on baking pan skin down.
- Squeeze 1⁄2 lemon on fillets.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Generously coat the fillets with Renée’s Gourmet Greek Feta salad dressing.
- Top with crumbled feta and chopped fresh dill. TIP: When using herbs, sprinkle from a height for even distribution. Just hold your hand high above the food and slowly sprinkle the chopped herbs.
- Bake for approximately 12-17 minutes, depending on thickness of fillets.
- When almost ready, move the pan to the top rack and set temperature to broil to brown the top for about a minute to desired doneness.
- Serve with lemon and dill for garnish.